After the two FiK58 semifinals were completed, the festival’s five-member jury selected the 12 participants to compete in Sunday’s 22/12 final. The winner of the final night of Festivali i Këngës 58 will be honored to represent Albania at Eurovision 2020 in May in Rotterdam.
The 12 finalists of the Song Festival 58
(You can watch the finalists’ live appearances by clicking on the song title)
- Albërie Hadërgjonaj – “Ku ta gjej dikë ta dua” (Where can I find someone to love)
- Arilena Ara – “Shaj” (Sweet as curse)
- Bojken Lako – “Malaseen” (Without seeing me
- Elvana Gjata – “Me tana” (With all)
- Era Rusi – “Eja Merre” (Come and Get it)
- Gena – “Shqiponja e lirë” (Free Eagle)
- Kamela Islamaj – “Më ngjyros” (Draw me)
- Olta Boka – “Shkrime në mur” (Slogans on the wall)
- Robert Berisha – “Ajo nuk është unë” (This is not me)
- Sara Bajraktari – “Ajër” (Air)
- Tiri Gjoci – “Me gotën bosh” (With an empty glass)
- Valon Shehu – “Kutia e Pandorës” (Pandora’s box)
We remind you that the results at Festivali i Këngës 58 are exclusively determined by the jury vote in which apart from two domestic music professionals, are involved: Dimitris Kontopoulos for who we have long been informed that he will be among its members, Christer Bjorkman (producer of Melodifestivalen and Head of the Swedish Delegation) and Felix Bergsson (Head of the Icelandic Mission).
As you may already know in the final of Festivali i Këngës 58 will be featured as a guest unique Eleni Foureia, who through Instagram has shown her preferences for the festival winner and is none other than Elvana Gjata!
See you on Sunday, 22/12 from the Pallati i Kongreseve in Tirana and presenter Alketa Vejsiu to learn the first Eurovision 2020 song!