ERT’s Eurovision 2020 Working Group announced! The five-member committee, headed by Dimitris Papadimitriou for a second consecutive year, has been tasked with delivering an opinion / proposal to the company’s board of directors for the artist who will represent Greece in May in Rotterdam!
The decision signed by the company’s CEO, Mr. Gabritsos Georgios, was announced at today’s meeting of ERT’s management with the reporters of the television reporting, consisting of:
1. PAPADIMITRIOU Dimitris – Composer, Member of the Board of Directors of ERT SA (Chairman)
2. ADAM Petros – Music Producer (Member)
3. MARKAKIS George – Journalist (Member)
4. PETRIDIS Giannis – Music Producer (Member).
5. KOUFOPOULOU Maria – ERT SA International Relations Manager (Member)
It is worth noting that ERT is moving much faster than last year, since the corresponding committee for Eurovision 2019 was set up on 10 January! This announcement also fully confirms the EurovisionFun report on the non-completion of a national final in 2020.
According to the announcements, ERT wants to choose its participation before the holidays so that it has the right time to prepare as best as possible, with the aim of returning Greece to the top ten. The selection for 2020 will also be made by direct assignment.