The first heat of Pabandom iš naujo 2022 took place today, which saw the first 11 hopefuls compete for the right to represent Lithuania at Eurovision 2022. The selection will consist of three heats, two semifinal and one final.
Earlier LRT has stated that due to unforeseen circumstance that Basas Pegasus will perform next Saturday. In each heat 6 songs will qualify for the semi finals, which were determined by 50% jury voting and 50% public voting.
The presenters of tonights show were Giedrius Masalskis, Ieva Stasiulevičiūtė and Richardas Jonaitis.
The running order for tonights show was:
• Augustė Vedrickaitė – Before You`re 6 ft Under
• Gabrielė Goštautaitė – Over
• Voldemars Petersons & the Break Hearters – Up
• Joseph June – Deadly
• Aldegunda – Holiday
• Viktorija Faith – Walk Through the Water
• Elonas Pokanevic – Someday
• Sun Francisco – Dream Again
• Urtė ėilagalytė – Running Chords
• Mary Mo – Get Up
• Erica Jennings – Back To Myself
The jurors who make up 50% of the result, who were revealed during the show are:
• Ramūnas Zilnys
• Ieva Narkutė
• Gerūta Griniūtė
• Vytautas Bikus
• Vaidotas Valiukevičius (represented Lithuania in Eurovision 2020 & 2021 as part of The Roop )
The 6 qualifiers of tonight are:
1st – Erica Jennings – Back To Myself (18 points)
2nd – Augustė Vedrickaitė – Before You`re 6 ft Under (16 points)
3rd – Urtė Šilagalytė – Running Chords (16 points)
4th – Joseph June – (15 points)
5th – Mary Mo – Get Up (15 points)
6th – Elonas Pokanevic – Someday (11 points)
Erica Jennings with the song “Back To Myself” was crowned at the first place of the jury and at the fifth place of the television audience. Overall she won first place.
Stay tuned to Eurovisionfun for all the news regarding Lithuania’s participation in Eurovision 2022!