A few minutes ago, the Lithuanian broadcaster LRT announced the artists who will compete in the first semi-final of their national final, Pabandom iš naujo! 2022 (Let’s try again! 2022), as well as their running order.
The artists of the first semi in order are the following:
- Elonas Pokanevič – “Someday“
- Joseph June – “Deadly“
- Gebrasy – “Into Your Arms“
- Emilijana – “Illuminate“
- Queens of Roses – “Washing Machine“
- Gintarė Korsakaitė – “Fantasy Eyes“
- Lolita Zero – “Not Your Mother“
- Justė Kraujelytė – “How to Get My Life Back“
- Erica Jennings – “Back To Myself“
That means that remaining artists Augustė Vedrickaitė, Ieva Zasimauskaitė, Mary Mo, Monika Liu, Moosu X, Rūta Loop, Titas and Benas, Urtė Šilagalytė and Vilija will be competing in the second semi-final.
The first semi-final will be held on Saturday, January 29 at 20:00 CET.
Pabandom iš naujo 2022 consists of six shows. The three heats which have already been complete, two semi-finals and the grand final. The winner will be chosen 50% by the public vote and 50% by a jury.
Stay tuned to Eurovisionfun for all news regarding Lithuania’s participation in Eurovision 2022!