Moldova: The representative for Eurovision 2022 to be selected tomorrow!
A few minutes ago Moldova’s broadcaster, TRM, announced that they will select Moldova’s song for Eurovision 2022 after tomorrow’s round of live auditions!
According to the press release, “the Organising Committee notes the impossibility of organising and broadcasting the final stages of the TV broadcast due to the epidemiological situation in the country and the significant increase, lately, in the number of COVID-19 cases”.
A total of twenty-eight artists with twenty-nine songs will compete to represent Moldova in Turin.
The artists and songs competing are the following:
- Annet Smirnova – Toxic Eyes
- Denis Midone – Run Away
- Dianna Rotaru – My Time Is Now
- Katy Rain – Lele
- Naminal – Stop Tonight
- Ricky Ardezianu – Cherche la femme
- Sasha Bognibov – (I Just Had) Sex with Your Ex & My Friend Is Gay
- The Tramps – Sky Blues
- Trio Eva – Get a Kiss
- Y-Limit – Nothing More
- Tudor Bumbac – Iartă-mă că te iubesc
- Carolina Gorun & Danieli Shvets – Take Me Anywhere
- Emilia Vlas – Yama
- Lemonique – Boys
- Marcela Scripcaru – Starlight
- Maxim Zavidia – Ready
- Mihaela Andrei – Libre
- Zdob și Zdub & Fratii Advahov – Trenulețul
- Lanjeron – Magic Carpet
- Pelageya Stefoglo – I’m the Only One
- Ana Cernicova – Silent Battlefield
- Angel Kiss – The Sunshine in Me
- Diana Elmas – Spirit High
- Ferum – Love Is
- Sendrei – Beginners’ Luck
- Valeria Barbas – My Tree
- Viola Julea – Before (Twin Flame)
- Viorela Moraru – Tell Me That You Love Me
You can listen to all the entries on the TRM website here.
As a reminder, the live hearings will take place tomorrow, 29 January and will be broadcast live on Moldova 2 channel, but also online and will last 3 hours, from 15:00 to 18:00 CET.
Stay tuned to Eurovisionfun for all news regarding the Moldavian participation in Eurovision 2022!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!