NRK channel has announced today the 21 songs of MGP 2022 competing to represent Norway in Eurovision Song Contest 2022!
After all the rumours of the high level of songs that are competing this year in Melodi Grand Prix and the rumours of a Eurostar among the participants , it’s the day we are finally ready to hear all the songs competing.
The 21 participants of Melodi Grand Prix 2022:
The participants that will perform directly in the Final are:
- Northkid– Someone
- Subwoolfer– Give that wolf a banana
- Christian Ingebrigsten– Wonder of the world
- Anna-Lisa Kumoji–Queen Bees
- Elsie Bay– Death of us
The participants that are going to compete in the first semifinal are:
- Mira Craig– We still here
- Froode– Black Flowers
- Trollfest– Dance like a pink flamingo
- Eline Noela– Ecstasy
In the second semifinal the acts that are competing are:
In the third semifinal the participants are:
Last but not least, the last’s semifinal acts are:
- Alexandra Joner– Hasta la Vista
- Maria Mohn– Fly
- Kim Wigaard– La Melodia
- Sofie Fjellvang– Made of Glass
We remind you that only one act of each semifinal will go directly to the final and one will have a chance on the second chance round.
The schedule for the Melodi Grand Prix shows is as follows:
- January 15 – Semi-Final One
- January 22 – Semi-Final Two
- January 29 – Semi-Final Three
- February 5 – Semi-Final Four
- February 12 – Second Chance Round
- February 19 – Grand Final
Who is your favourite among the MGP participants this year? Should we book a flight for Oslo 2023? Share your opinion in the comments below.