According to the announcement of RTVSLO, the final of EMA Freš 2022 will take place on January 28 at 20:00 CET.
In this show, which will be hosted by Eva Boto, Melani Mekicar and Arne Međedović, fourteen songs will compete for four places in EMA 2022. An expert jury will pick two songs to advance, while the public will choose another two. The running order for the show is as follows:
- Mia Vučković – Telenovela
- De Liri – Obstajam (I exist)
- Jon Vitezič – Jesus Style
- Ina – Moj dopamin (My dopamine)
- Marijan Novak and Špela Velikanje – I Am So in Love
- Stela Sofia – Tu in zdaj (Here and now)
- Leya Leanne – Naked
- Nika S. – Počakaj me (Wait for me)
- Katja Kos – Deadly Flower
- Jaka Hliš – Svoje sreče krojač (Your luck tailor)
- Anja Vodošek – Maniac
- Emma – Moja sreča (My happiness)
- LPS – Disko (Disco)
- LUMA – All In
The four winners of EMA Freš will advance to EMA 2022, where they will be joined by sixteen established artists. The winner of EMA 2022 will represent Slovenia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin.
In Eurovision 2021, Slovenia was represented by Ana Soklič with the song “Amen”, which failed to qualify for the grand final, placing thirteenth in Semi Final 1, with 44 points.
Source : RTVSLO
Stay tuned to Eurovisionfun for all news regarding ΕΜΑ and the Slovenian participation at Eurovision 2022!