On February 26, Australia is about to pick its representative for Eurovision through Australia Decides 2022. A few hours ago the running order of the artists was revealed while since 10:00 p.m. AEST, the Australian public can vote for their favorite artist until Saturday night by sending an SMS. In the Australian final, the public determines 50% of the total result and jury the remaining 50%.
For the first time ever, Eurovision fans around the world will also be able to tune in to watch Eurovision – Australian Decides live with SBS On Demand removing its geo-block for the TV event. The event will be available to stream live on Saturday 26th February at 8.30pm AEDT.
The 11 competing artists are:
- G-Nat!on – “Bite Me“
- Erica Padilla – “To the Bottom“
- Seann Miley Moore – “My Body“
- Charley – “I Suck At Being Lonely“
- Andrew Lambrou – “Electrify”
- Sheldon Riley – “Not the Same“
- Paulini – “We Are One”
- Jaguar Jonze – “Little Fires“
- Isaiah Firebrace and Evie Irie – “When I’m With You“
- Voyager – “Dreamer”
- Jude York – “I Won’t Need to Dream“
A few hours ago the jury members were revealed:
- Darren Hayes (former singer of Savage Garden)
- Alexandra Rotan (singer of KEiiNO – Νοrway 2019)
- Millie Petriella ( member of APRA – AMCOS)
- Emily Griggs (SBS Head of Food and Entertainment)
- Paul Clarke (producer)
Stay tuned to Eurovisionfun for all news regarding Australia’s participation in Eurovision 2022!