Slovenia continues searching for a representative for Eurovision 2022! The first semi-final of EMA 2022 was completed a few minutes ago, with six contestants advancing to the next stage of the grand final.
The presenters of the evening were Melani Mekicar and Bojan Cvjetićanin.
The artists who competed on the first semi-final were:
- July Jones – “Girls Can Do Anything“
- David Amaro – “Še vedno si lepa“
- Le Serpentine – “Tud teb se lahk zgodi“
- Bowrain and Brina – “Čas je“
- Luma – “All In“
- Stela Sofia – “Tu in zdaj“
- Jonatan Haller – “Obzorje“
- Batista Cadillac – “Mim pravil“
- Zala Smolnikar – “V ogledalu“
- Manouche – “Si sama?“
Three qualifiers were selected by a special jury and three were chosen by the audience through a telephone vote.
The artists that made it to the final are:
- Batista Cadillac
- July Jones
- David Amaro
- Stela Sofia
Stay tuned to Eurovisionfun for all the news regarding Slovenia’s participation in Eurovision 2022!