Just one day before the start for the first qualifying round of the American Song Contest 2022 and we already have the first odds for the big winner.
The competition will include the 50 states of America, five regions and Washington. The American Song Contest will start on Monday, March 21 and will last for 8 weeks , until the big winner is announced on May 9 .
The contest will consist of three rounds: the first qualifier round, the semi-finals and the grand finale. In the Grand Final, the finalist states will compete for the title of “Best Original Song” in the United States.
You can see the odds below:
The entries of the first qualifying round:
- Iowa : Alisabeth Von Presley – “ Wonder ”
- Arkansas : Kelsey Lamb – “ Never Like This ”
- Wisconsin : Jake’O – ” Feel Your Love “
- Wyoming : Ryan Charles – New Boot Goofin
- Indiana : UG skywalkin – ” Love For My City “
- Minnesota : Yam Haus – ” Ready To Go “
- Mississippi : Keyone Starr – ” Fire “
- Oklahoma : AleXa – “ Wonderland ”
- Puerto Rico : Christian Pagán – “ LOKO ”
- Rhode Island : Hueston – “ Held On Too Long”
- Connecticut : Michael Bolton – “Beautiful World”
We remind you that the competition will be broadcast on Austria’s and Germany’s ServusTV, Canada’s CHCH-DT, Finland’s YLE TV2, Greece’s ERT, Iceland’s RÚV, Norway’s NRK, Portugal’s RTP, Serbia’s RTS, Slovenia’s RTVSLO 2, Spain’s RTVE Play and Sweden’s SVT.
Stay tuned to Eurovisionfun for all the news regarding the American Song Contest 2022!