The selection process for Serbia’s representative at Eurovision 2022 is coming to an end tonight. Pesma za Evroviziju 22 consists of two semifinals and Saturday’s grand final, the winner of which will represent Serbia in Turin.
18 artists will take part in tonight’s Serbian national final. These artists are:
- Naiva – Skidam (I Take Off)
- Orkestar Aleksandra Sofronijevića – Anđele moj (My Angel)
- Gift – Haos (Chaos)
- Zejna – Nema te (You Are Gone)
- Tijana Dapčević – Ljubi, ljubi doveka (Kiss, Kiss Forever)
- Elevator – Drama (Drama)
- Gramophonedzie – Počinjem da ludim (I’m Going Mad )
- Zorja – Zorja
- Aca Lukas – Oskar (Oscar)
- Zoe Kida – Bejbi (Baby)
- Sara Jo – Muškarčina (Manly Man)
- Ana Stanic – Ljubav bez dodira (Love Without a Touch)
- Biber – Dve godine i šes’ dana (Two Years and Six Days)
- Angellina – Origami (Origami)
- CHEGI i Braća bluz bend – Devojko sa plamenom u očima (Girl With Fire in Your Eyes)
- Ivona – Znam (I Know)
- Marija Mikić – Ljubav me inspiriše (Love Inspires Me)
- Konstrakta – In corpore sano
The final result will be based 50% on the preference of a jury and 50% on the will of Serbian viewers.
Presenters of Pesma za Evroviziju 22 are Dragana Kosjerina, Jovan Radomir, Kristina Radenković and Stefan Popović.
The Grand Final of Pesma za Evroviziju 22 starts at 21:00 CET and will last two and a half hours. You can watch it through the RTS website by clicking HERE.
Stay tuned to Eurovisionfun for all the developments regarding Serbia’s participation in Eurovision 2022!