Serbia has started the search for its representative and participation for Eurovision 2022. “Pesma za Evroviziju 2022”, as the Serbian national final is now called, consists of two semi-finals. A few minutes ago the first semi-final was completed, with 9 contestants qualifying for the next stage, the grand final, on Saturday 5 March.
The hosts of the show were Dragana Kosjerina and Jovan Radomir, being supported by Kristina Radenković and Stefan Popović in the Green Room.
The eighteen songs competing tonight for a place in Saturday’s final were:
- Sanja Bogosavljević – “Pridji mi”
- VIS Limunada – “Pesma ljubavi”
- Zorja – “Zorja”
- Bojana Maškovič – “Dama”
- Boris Subotić – “Vrati mi”
- Ivona – “Znam”
- Bane Lalić & MVP – “Tu gde je ljubav ne postoji mrak”
- Angellina – “Origami”
- Ana Stanić – “Ljubav bez dodira”
- Julija – “Brzina”
- Aca Lukas – “Oskar”
- Konstrakta – “In corpore sano”
- Igor Simić – “To nisam ja”
- Mia – “Blanko”
- Jelena Pajić – “Pogledi”
- Biber – “Dve godine i šes’ dana”
- Marija Mikić – “Ljubav me inspiriše”
- Lift – “Drama”
The result was determined 50% by the jury and 50% by the televoting community. However, the jury of both semi-finals, according to RTS, will remain anonymous.
The nine acts who qualified, according to the order announced, and their place in the Grand Final’s running order are:
- Biber (performing 13th on the Grand Final)
- Zorja (performing 8th on the Grand Final)
- Lift (performing 6th on the Grand Final)
- Aca Lukas (performing 9th on the Grand Final)
- Konstrakta (performing 18th on the Grand Final)
- Ivona (performing 16th on the Grand Final)
- Angellina (performing 14th on the Grand Final)
- Marija Mikić (performing 17th on the Grand Final)
- Ana Stanić (performing 12th on the Grand Final)
The second semi-final will be transmitted by RTS tomorrow, Friday 4th March, at 21:00 CET.
Pictures source: RTS
Stay tuned to EurovisionFun for all the latest news regarding Serbia’s participation in the Eurovision Song Contest 2022!