Serbia has started the search for its representative and participation for Eurovision 2022. “Pesma za Evroviziju 2022”, as the Serbian national final is now called, consists of two semi-finals. A few minutes ago the second semi-final was completed, with 9 contestants qualifying for the next stage, the grand final, on Saturday 5 March.
The hosts of the show were Dragana Kosjerina and Jovan Radomir, being supported by Kristina Radenković and Stefan Popović in the Green Room.
The eighteen songs competing tonight for a place in Saturday’s final were:
- Srđan Lazić – “Tražim Te”
- Julijana Vincan – “Istina I Laži”
- Marko Nikolić – “Dođi Da Te Volim”
- Zoe kida – “Bejbi”
- Orkestar Aleksandra Sofronijevića – “Anđele Moj”
- CHEGI & Braća Bluz – “Devojko Sa Plamenom U Očima”
- Euterpa – “Nedostaješ”
- Dušan Svilar – “Samo Ne Reci Da Voliš”
- Ivana Vladović & Jovana Stanimirović – “Prijaće Ti”
- Gift – “Haos”
- Zejna Murkić – “Nema Te”
- Sara Jo – “Muškarčina/Zabranjeno Voće”
- Marija Mirković – “Požuri, Požuri”
- Rocher Etno Band – “Hajde Sad Nek Svak Peva”
- Vasco – “Znaš Li”
- Tijana Dapčević – “Ljubi, Ljubi Doveka”
- Gramophonedzie – “Počinjem Da Ludim”
- Naiva – “Skidam”
The result was determined 50% by the jury and 50% by the televoting community. However, the jury of both semi-finals, according to RTS, will remain anonymous.
The nine acts who qualified, according to the order announced, and their place in the Grand Final’s running order are:
- Tijana Dapčević (performing 5th on the Grand Final)
- Orkestar Aleksandra Sofronijevića (performing 2nd on the Grand Final)
- Zoe Kida (performing 10th on the Grand Final)
- Zejna Murkić (performing 4th on the Grand Final)
- Gift (performing 3rd on the Grand Final)
- Gramophonedzie (performing 7th on the Grand Final)
- Sara Jo (performing 11th on the Grand Final)
- Naiva (performing 1st on the Grand Final)
- CHEGI & Braća Bluz (performing 15th on the Grand Final)
The Grand Final will be transmitted by RTS tomorrow, Saturday 5th March, at 21:00 CET.
Pictures source: RTS
Stay tuned to EurovisionFun for all the latest news regarding Serbia’s participation in the Eurovision Song Contest 2022!