As you first read from Eurovisionfun this year, the organization of this year’s contest and the EBU decided that the first rehearsals would not be available to accredited journalists. Instead and exclusively, we will get the first taste of these rehearsals from the relevant videos that will be available on TikTok.
What these videos will include:
- They will have a maximum duration of 90 seconds each
- They will only be uploaded on TikTok for 24 hours
- It will include the preparation of the artists at the backstage
- Their first reactions from the stage
- Some shots of the first rehearsal
- A mini interview after the rehearsal
The above applies to the first rehearsals of the participants, from Saturday 30/4 until Tuesday 3/5. From Wednesday 4/5 the press center is normally open for accredited journalists, who will have the opportunity to regularly watch the rehearsals as happened in previous years.
Eurovisionfun will of course be there to bring you everything that happens at Pala Olimpico, focusing of course on the Greek participation!
The 66th Eurovision Song Contest will take place in Turin on May 10th, 12th and 14th.
Stay tuned to Eurovisionfun for all the updates!