Today BNT and ÖRF revealed who will announce the 12 points for Bulgaria and Austria. The Bulgarian jury’s results will be announced by Janan Dural, while the Austrian jury’s results will be announced by Philipp Hansa.
Journalist and presenter Janan Dural is best known for her work on BNT News.
In addition to hosting Hitradio O3, Philipp Hansa has appeared in numerous independent films. Spokesperson Austria has released the 2019 and 2021 ratings.
Also, Eurovision 2022 spokespersons have been announced for the following countries:
- Austria – Philipp Hansa
- Belgium – David Jeanmotte
- Bulgaria – Janan Dural
- Croatia – Monika Lelas Halambek
- France – Élodie Gossuin
- Georgia – Helen Kalandadze
- Greece – Stefania
- Italy – Carolina Di Domenico
- Iceland – Árný Fjóla Ásmundsdóttir
- Lithuania – Vaidotas Valiukevičius
- Montenegro – Zombijana Bones
- Netherlands – Jeangu Macrooy
- Slovenia – Lorella Flego
- Spain – Nieves Álvarez
- Sweden – Dotter
- Ukraine – Kateryna Pavlenko
- United Kingdom – AJ Odudu
Follow us on all social media, so you do not miss a moment of what will happen in Turin:
Stay tuned at Eurovisionfun for all the updates regarding Eurovision 2022!