The Big 5 had their second rehearsals today, while immediately after during the press conference, the draw was held for their appearance in the Grand Final on Saturday (14/5). First in line was France and the draws ended with Germany.
The article is been updated
- Italy, with Mahmood and Blanco and Brividi, have already been drawn to appear in ninth place in the grand final.
- France, with Alvan and Ahez and Fulenn, will appear in the first half.
- The United Kingdom with Sam Rayder and Space Man, will appear in the second half.
- Spain with Chanel and SloMo, will appear in the first half.
- And Germany with Malik Harris and Rockstars, will appear in the first half.
Follow us on all social media, so you do not miss a moment of what will happen in Turin:
We remind you that the qualifying countries from the semifinals will find out the order of their appearance in the press conference after the end of each semifinal.