Today RTÉ revealed who will announce the 12 points for Ireland. The Irish jury’s results will be announced by Linda Martin.
Linda Martin was the winner of Eurovision 1992 with the song “Why Me“. She has also represented Ireland in 1984 with the song “Terminal 3”, ending up second, right behind the winner Sweden. This will be the second time Linda Martin will be Ireland’s spokesperson, the first time being 2007.
Also, Eurovision 2022 spokespersons have been announced for the following countries:
- Austria – Philipp Hansa
- Belgium – David Jeanmotte
- Bulgaria – Janan Dural
- Croatia – Monika Lelas Halambek
- France – Élodie Gossuin
- Georgia – Helen Kalandadze
- Greece – Stefania
- Italy – Carolina Di Domenico
- Iceland – Árný Fjóla Ásmundsdóttir
- Ireland – Linda Martin
- Lithuania – Vaidotas Valiukevičius
- Montenegro – Zombijana Bones
- Netherlands – Jeangu Macrooy
- Slovenia – Lorella Flego
- Spain – Nieves Álvarez
- Sweden – Dotter
- Ukraine – Kateryna Pavlenko
- United Kingdom – AJ Odudu
Follow us on all social media, so you do not miss a moment of what will happen in Turin:
Stay tuned at Eurovisionfun for all the updates regarding Eurovision 2022!