Today RTP revealed who will announce the 12 points for Portugal. The Portugese jury’s results will be announced by Tatanka.
Tatanka the lead singer of The Black Mamba will announce the results of the Portuguese jury at the Eurovision Song Contest 2022.
Tatanka represented Portugal at last year’s Eurovision Song Contest as part of The Black Mamba. They performed “Love Is On My Side” becoming the first act to represent Portugal with a song entirely in English.
Also, Eurovision 2022 spokespersons have been announced for the following countries:
- Austria – Philipp Hansa
- Belgium – David Jeanmotte
- Bulgaria – Janan Dural
- Croatia – Monika Lelas Halambek
- Finland – Aksel
- France – Élodie Gossuin
- Georgia – Helen Kalandadze
- Greece – Stefania
- Italy – Carolina Di Domenico
- Iceland – Árný Fjóla Ásmundsdóttir
- Ireland – Linda Martin
- Lithuania – Vaidotas Valiukevičius
- Montenegro – Zombijana Bones
- Netherlands – Jeangu Macrooy
- Portugal – Tatanka
- Slovenia – Lorella Flego
- Spain – Nieves Álvarez
- Sweden – Dotter
- Ukraine – Kateryna Pavlenko
- United Kingdom – AJ Odudu
Follow us on all social media, so you do not miss a moment of what will happen in Turin:
Stay tuned at Eurovisionfun for all the updates regarding Eurovision 2022!