Some time ago, the Ukrainian public broadcaster, UA:PBC, confirmed their participation in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2022.
Today, their national final took place in Kyiv, to choose the Ukrainian representative from a list of five songs:
- Sofia Artemenko and DJ Polinka – “Zamovlyannya” (Order)
- Zlata Dzyunka – “Nezlamna” (Unbreakable)
- Elizaveta Petruk – “Pisnya pro Lelechat” (Stork song)
- Darya Rebrova – “Paporoti kvitka” (Fern flower)
- Diana Stasiuk – “We are the Future”
After the public and the jury had voted, Zlata Dzyuk and Sofia Artemenko & DJ Polinka were tied in first place. Then a second jury vote took place and in the end the winner was Zlata Dzyuk with the song “Nezlamna” (Unbreakable). Zlata will be the 17th Ukrainian representative in the junior song contest, which is going to take place in Yerevan, in December 12.
Listen to “Nezlamna” (Unbreakable) by Zlata Dzyuk for Junior Eurovision 2022:
Stay tuned on Eurovisionfun for all the news regarding the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2022, in Yerevan, Amrenia!