Junior Eurovision 2022: Listen to Malta’s song for the contest!

There are four countries that have chosen their representatives for Junior Eurovision 2022. The last of these countries is Malta, whose national final, MJESC 2022, came to an end and the winner was Gaia Gambuzza.

The national final took place in the PBS Studios, with no live audience. The young artists performed their songs in front of the juries, who determined 75% of the final result, while the other 25% came from the public vote.

The national final took place with 16 songs competing:

  • Emma Kate Formosa – “Bounce”
  • Gaia Gambuzza – “Diamonds in the Skies”
  • Shanzay Mangion – “Heartbeat”
  • Kaylyn Mallia – “Here I Am”
  • Aaliyah Cassar – “Infinity”
  • Rih and Bri – “Karma”
  • Cassidy Gauci – “Light Up”
  • Naomi Busuttil – “Little Cheeky”
  • Cesca Galea – “See the Invisible”
  • Kayleen Mercicea – “Shooting Star”
  • Andrea Camilleri – “Spark”
  • Ma Girlz – “Stereo”
  • Charelle Micallef – “The Extra Miles”
  • Kensley Ciappara – “Tliet Xadini”
  • Isis Jade Miller – “Unbreakable”
  • Geneve Dimech – “With You By My Side”

The winner of the national final was Gaia Gambuzza with the song “Diamonds in the Skies” and thus, she is going to represent Malta in Junior Eurovision 2022, scheduled to take place this December in Armenia! The song is entirely in English.

Listen to “Diamonds in the Sky” by Gaia Gambuzza for Junior Eurovision 2022:

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *