We previously wrote about the first rumored names for Melodifestivalen 2023, as reported by Swedish Newspaper Aftonbladet. Moments ago, the newspaper revealed the fourth act to compete, and its a very popular duo!
Marcus & Martinus, the duo from Norway who became known after winning Melodi Grand Prix Junior 2012, became popular not only across Scandinavia but around the world as well. They have reportedly agreed to participate in Melodifestivalen 2023, making their debut to the popular show. The winner of Melodifestivalen will represent Sweden in the Eurovision 2023.
Artists that are so far confirmed for Melodifestivalen 2023:
- Loulou Lamotte
- Wiktoria Johansson
- Marcus & Martinus
The dates of the shows are:
- Heat 1: Gothenburg – Saturday 4 February 2023 (Scandinavium)
- Heat 2: Linköping – Saturday 11 February 2023 (Saab Arena)
- Heat 3: Lidköping – Saturday 18 February 2023 (Sparbanken Arena)
- Heat 4: Malmö – Saturday 25 February 2023 (Malmö Arena)
- Semi-final: Örnsköldsvik – Saturday 4 March 2023 (Hägglunds Arena)
- Final: Stockholm – Satuday 11 March 2023 (Friends Arena)
Are you excited to see Marcus & Martinus competing in Melodifestivalen 2023? Tell us in the comments!