This Saturday, the first national final for Eurovision 2023 is going to take place and it is no other than the Ukrainian national final, Vidbir! On Saturday, February 17 at 16:00 CET we will be able to listen to the first song that is going to be performed live on stage at Liverpool.
Vidbir 2023 will be broadcasted live from the Maidan Nezalezhnosti metro station in Kyiv, with 10 participants taking place. The juries of the show, who were selected after an online voting by the Ukrainian public, will be Taras Topolya, Jamala and Yulia Sanina. Just earlier today, the three hosts of the national final were announced, and these are:
- Kateryna Pavlenko (Representative in Eurovision 2020 & 2021 as member of GO_A)
- Timur Miroshnychenko (Ukrainian Commentator and Eurovision 2017 host)
- Zlata Ognevich (Representative in Eurovision 2013)
View this post on Instagram
We remind you that the 10 participants that claim the Ukrainian representation in Eurovision 2023 are:
- Moisei – «I’m Not Alone»
- OY Sound System – «Ой, тужу» (Οh, I miss you)
- DEMCHUK – «Alive»
- Jerry Heil – «WHEN GOD SHUT THE DOOR»
- FIINKA – «Довбуш» (Dovbush)
- KRUTЬ – «Колискова» (Lullaby)
- Tember Blanche – «Я вдома» (I’m home)
- Angelina – «Stronger»
- 2TONE – «Квітка» (Flower)
- TVORCHI – «Heart Of Steel»
The winner will be decided through a combination of jury vote and public vote.
Despite coming second in Vidbir, Ukraine’s reprentatives, Kalush Orchestra were also the winners of Eurovision Song Contest 2022 with their song “Stefania”:
Stay tuned on Eurovisionfun for all the news regarding the Ukrainian participation at the Eurovision Song Contest 2023, in Liverpool!