Norway’s public television, NRK, is once again organizing the national final Melodi Grand Prix for the selection of its Eurovision entry in Liverpool this May. NRK has today revealed the running order for Semi-Final One of Melodi Grand Prix 2023, which will take place on January 14.
The running order
- Alessandra Mele – “Queen Of Kings”
- Eirik Næss – “Wave”
- Rasmus Thall – “TRESKO”
- Kate Gulbrandsen – “Tårer i paradis”
- Umami Tsunami feat. Kyle Alessandro, Kristian Haugstøyl & Magnus Winjum – “Geronimo”
- Ulrikke Brandstorp – “Honestly”
- Byron Williams Jr & Jowst – “Freaky For The Weekend”
Listen to the 7 songs of the first semi final HERE.
- Saturday, 14 January: First Semi-Final (Song Announcement on Monday, 9 January)
- Saturday, 21 January: Second Semi-Final (Song Announcement on Monday, 16 January)
- Saturday, 28 January: Third Semi-Final (Song Announcement on Monday, 23 January)
- Saturday, 4 February: Grand Final
We remind you that this year’s Melodi Gran Prix will be quite different from the previous ones, as there will be no duels or second chance round. In each semi-final, only the Norwegian televisionaudience will be able to vote, while in the final, for the first time since 2019, there will also be an international jury that will determine 50% of the result.
The songs will be published every Monday before the semi-final in which they will compete. Melodi Grand Prix 2023 will take place at the Spectrum in Trondheim and will be hosted by Arian Engebø and Stian Thorbjørnsen.
Stay tuned to Eurovisionfun for all the updates about Melodi Grand Prix 2023!