Georgia: With Iru Khechanovi in Eurovision 2023!
The final of The Voice of Georgia was completed, with the public deciding that the winner of the talent show and representative of the country in Eurovision 2023 will be Iru Khechanovi.
Iru Khechanovi emerged as the winner of today’s final among eight candidates.
The eight contestants who made it to today’s The Voice of Georgia finale were:
- Tako Kakalashvili – “Stand up”
- Lika Siradze – “Heroes”
- Giorgi Datiashvili – “Gethsemane”
- Likuna Tutisani – “A song for you”
- Tina Datikashvili – “I didn’t know my own strength”
- Kakha Aslamazishvili – “Love you to death”
- Anka Tatarashvili – Pov | 7 rings | thank you, next
- Iru Khechanovi – “Euphoria”
The song that Iru Khechanovi will perform in May in Liverpool will be announced later on.
About Iru Khechanovi:
Iru Khechanovi was born in Tbilisi, Georgia and she is 23 years old. Known for her participation in Junior Eurovision 2011 with the band Candy and the song “Candy Music” where they won with 108 points.
Watch one of her most impressive performances during The Voice of Georgia:
Stay tuned to EurovisionFun for all the news about Georgia’s participation in the upcoming Eurovision Song Contest in May in the UK.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!