Greece: These are the detailed results of the two juries for Eurovision 2023!
The official detailed results of Greek selection for Eurovision 2023 have been published in a TV Moring show, “Super Katerina” by the laywer of one of the finalists, Melissa’s Mantzouki.
The ERT jury decided on the top three and held meetings with the team of the three artists about their perfomance, video clip ideas and promotion of the song. After that, the jury submitted their final vote on the three songs.
On the other hand, we remind you that the demographic jury, 70 people who where drawn among 3.000, voted between the 7 songs. 25 of the members were at the age group of 18-24, 20 at the agre group 25-34, 15 members in the group 35-44 and just 10 members on the age group of 45+.
The ERT jury who voted is:
- Δημήτρης Παπαδημητρίου, music composer – Presented
- Μαρία Κοζάκου, commentator of Greek Deligation
- Φώτης Απέργης, ERT radio director
- Πέτρος Αδάμ, music producer
- Γιάννης Πετρίδης, music producer
- Κωνσταντίνος Μπουρούνης, responsible for ERT youth programms
- Λεωνίδας Αντωνόπουλος, journalist and music composer
The votes of Greek demographic jury among the three contestants were the 50,6% of the results, while the other 49,4% was determined by the Jury voting.
The final results are:
Demographic Public Jury of 70 people:
- Melissa Mantzoukis– Liar 693 votes
- Victor Vernicos– What they say 509 votes
- Maria Maragkou and Antonia Kaouri– Shout out 341 votes
- Victor Vernicos– What they say 740 votes
- Maria Maragkou and Antonia Kaouri– Shout out 720 votes
- Melissa Mantzoukis– Liar 440 votes
Combined final resutls
- Victor Vernicos– What they say 1.249 votes
- Melissa Mantzoukis– Liar 1.133 votes
- Maria Maragkou and Antonia Kaouri– Shout out 1.061 votes
Combining the results of the two juries, the winner is 16 years old Victor Vernicos with his emotional ballad “What they say“.
As you have noticed, Liar won the public jury voting with a big difference, as she had an average score of 9.9, while Victor had 7,27 and the duet only 4,87. On the other hand, ERT jury gave Victor an average score of 10,57, the duet a score of 10,28 and Melissa just a 6,28.
The winner was decided due to the big difference of the last place of “Liar” by the ERT Jury. We remind you that both the 70 people that voted and also the ERT Jury voted with the Eurovision sytem (12,10,8).
Stay tuned in EurovisionFun for all the latest new of Eurovision Song Contest 2023!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!