Eurovision 2023 Poll: Vote for the Grand Final!

After the voting for the two semi-finals with 8200 different votes, and the results announcement (of both the first and second semi-finals), it is high time for the Grand Final voting.

You can vote until Monday, April 17, for your 10 favorite songs, voting with points just like in Eurovision, with 12-10-8 for the most favorite respectively, and with 7-1 for the rest of the songs in your top 10 (with 1 point for the song that you have in 10th place)

The running order of the countries in the Grand Final was determined by a draw of the half that each country will appear, the results of which were announced in the videos of the semi-finals. Afterwards, the countries were classified taking into account the same criteria as in Eurovision (type of songs, etc.). This results in the following running order:

  1. Australia
  2. Iceland
  3. Italy
  4. Moldova
  5. Cyprus
  6. Serbia
  7. Austria
  8. Portugal
  9. Norway
  10. Lithuania
  11. Spain
  12. France
  13. Armenia
  14. Germany
  15. Estonia
  16. Slovenia
  17. Greece
  18. Finland
  19. Ukraine
  20. Netherlands
  21. Israel
  22. Sweden
  23. Georgia
  24. Switzerland
  25. Czech republic
  26. United Kingdom

Here is the Grand Final recap, as well as the voting form:


The results will be announced on Saturday 22/4 through a detailed Douze Points voting video. 50.6% of the result will be determined based on your own vote and the remaining 49.4% by the authors of Eurovisionfun.

Until then, you can watch last year’s Eurovisionfun voting video:

Who will be the winner?

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *