The filming of the postcards of the 37 participants of Eurovision 2023 are now taking place throughout Europe. The next representative to film his postacard is no other than, Andrew Lambrou, representative of Cyprus!
Andrew Lambrou shot his postcard wearing the Milwaukee Bucks jersey of Giannis Antetokounmpo with the No. 34, in a custom made basketball court right next to the wonderful coastline of Cyprus.
View this post on Instagram
The following acts have confirmed the filming of their postcards:
- Cyprus: Andrew Lambrou – “Break A Broken Heart”
- Albania: Albina & Familja Kelmendi – “Duje”
- Austria: Teya & Salena – “Who The Hell Is Edgar”
- Croatia: Let 3 – “Mama ŠČ”
- Germany: Lord of the Lost – “Blood and Glitter”
- Lithuania: Monika Linkytė – “Stay”
- Moldova: Pasha Parfeni –“Soarele și Luna”
- Poland: Blanka – “Solo”
- Slovenia: Joker Out – “Carpe Diem”
Andrew Lambrou and Cyprus is set to perform 6th in the 2nd semi-final which is going to take place on May 11 in Liverpool.
You can watch the reaction of the editors of Eurovisionfun, reacting and commenting on the Cypriot entry for Eurovision 2023 below:
Stay tuned on Eurovisionfun for all the latest news regarding the Cypriot entry at the Eurovision Song Contest 2023, in Liverpool!