Estonia: Cyprus wins the sixth episode of Eurovisiooni laulud 2023 show!
Cyprus was the favourite of the jury in the sixth episode of Eurovisiooni laulud 2023, the Estonian show for the Eurovision Song Contest.
The sixth episode of Eurovisiooni laulud 2023 was broadcast last night where a four-member jury reviewed some of the entries in this year’s competition. The panel consisted of Grete Kuld and Tõnis Niinemets, as well as the two guests for this week, Kristel Aaslaid and Jüri Pootsman.
The jury reviewed the following entries:
- San Marino – Piqued Jacks – “Like an Animal”
- Serbia – Luke Black – “Samo mi se spava”
- Albania – Albina & Familija Kelmendi – “Duje”
- Croatia – Let 3 – “Mama ŠČ!”
- Cyprus – Andrew Lambrou – “Break a Broken Heart”
- Iceland – Diljá – “Power”
At the end of the night Cyprus was the big winner of last night’s episode, with Andrew Lambrou and “Break a broken heart” receiving very good reviews. Eurovisiooni laulud 2023 continues next Thursday night 4/05 on ETV.
Stay tuned to EurovisionFun for all the latest news about this year’s Eurovision Song Contest!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!