The filming of the postcards of the 37 participants of Eurovision 2023 are now taking place throughout Europe. The next representatives to film their postacard are no others than, The Busker from Malta!
After a few months of preparations and a revamped version of “Dance (Our Own Party)”, the group found some time, in order to film their postcard for Eurovision 2023!
The filming of the postcard of the Maltese representatives, a short introduction video that will be shown just before their performance in the first Semi-Final, took place at the in a blue vintage bus and as we can see in the backstage video that BBC posted, the final destination is the beach, where the members of the group play with the sand.
Next stop on our #Eurovision2023 BTS postcard tour, it’s Malta! 🇲🇹
We’d love it if The Busker turned up to Liverpool in that bus 😂 pic.twitter.com/vxh4VyGfRC
— BBC Eurovision (@bbceurovision) April 4, 2023
The following acts have confirmed the filming of their postcards:
- Albania: Albina & Familja Kelmendi – “Duje”
- Austria: Teya & Salena – “Who The Hell Is Edgar”
- Croatia: Let 3 – “Mama ŠČ”
- Cyprus: Andrew Lambrou – “Break a Broken Heart”
- France: La Zarra – “Evidement”
- Germany: Lord of the Lost – “Blood and Glitter”
- Ireland: Wild Youth – “We Are One”
- Latvia: Sudden Lights – “Aijā”
- Lithuania: Monika Linkytė – “Stay”
- Malta: The Busker – “Dance (Our Own Party)
- Moldova: Pasha Parfeni –“Soarele și Luna”
- Poland: Blanka – “Solo”
- Slovenia: Joker Out – “Carpe Diem”
Malta is set to perform 2nd in the first semi-final which is going to take place on May 9 in Liverpool.
You can watch the reaction of the editors of Eurovisionfun, enjoying the Albanian entry for Eurovision 2023:
Stay tuned on Eurovisionfun for all the news regarding the Maltese participation at the Eurovision Song Contest 2023, in Liverpool!