Eurovision 2023: The running order allocation for the BIG 5 in the Grand Final!
The Big 5 had their second rehearsals today, while immediately after during the “Tea with Timur”, the edition of this year’s press conference, the draw was held for their appearance in the Grand Final on Saturday (13/5). First in line was Germany and the draws ended with the host nation, the United Kingdom.
The article is being updated!
- Germany with Lord of The Lost and “Blood and Glitter”, will appear in the 2nd half.
- France, with La Zarra and “Évidemment”, will appear in the 1st half.
- Italy, with Marco Mengoni and “Due Vite”, will appear in the 1st half.
- Ukraine with TVORCHI and “Heart of Steel”, is already set to perform 19th.
- Spain with Blanca Paloma and “Eaea”, will appear in the 1st half.
- The United Kingdom with Mae Muller and “I Wrote A Song”, is already set to perform 26th.
The Grand Final allocation for the countries that will qualify through the Semi Finals is set to be conducted in the press conference after each Semi Final.
Follow us on all social media, so you do not miss a moment of what will happen in Liverpool:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!