poll, qualifiers

Eurovision 2024: Watch tonight the results of our poll for the two Semi-finals!

Today is the first station of our voting, as the results of the Semi-Finals are going to be released.
The 20 countries that will qualify to the Final will be announced tonight via a live premiere on our YouTube channel.

As in Eurovision, as also in our simulation 100% of the result for the countries that will go to the final has been determined by your vote, based on the change in the competition where only the public votes in the semi-finals.

Greece and Cyprus are excluded for objectivity reasons.

Tonight at 20:00 CET, you will be able to watch the ten countries that qualify for the final from each Semi-Final through the video below.

The voting for the Grand Final will follow, where 50.6% of the result will be determined based on your own vote and the remaining 49.4% by the editors of Eurovisionfun.

Which countries do you think will qualify?

Stay tuned to EurovisionFun for all Eurovision 2024 news!

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *