The running order of the danish national final Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2022 has just been revealed through the DR Grand Prix app.
The running order is as follows:
- Patrick Dorgan – Vinden suser ind
- Conf3ssions – Hallelujah
- Der Var Engang – En skønne dag
- Fuld Effekt – Rave med de hårde drenge
- Josie, Elinor, Jack Warren – Let me go
- Morten Fillipsen – Happy Go Lucky
- REDDI – The Show
- Juncker – Kommet for at blive
You can listen to the eight entries claiming the ticket to Turin in our previous article.
Danish Public Television (DR) will host DMGP 2022 on Saturday, March 5th, at the Jyske Bank Boxen in Henrig, with 8 finalists. Presenters of the show will be Tina Müller and Martin Brygmann for the second consecutive year. For the first time in two years, the show will have a live audience and the tickets pre-sale is in progress.
Stay tuned to Eurovisionfun for all news regarding Denmark’s participation in Eurovision 2022!