Five weeks after the start of Pabandom iš naujo 2022, it is time for the Grand Final of the selection process for the Lithuanian representative in Eurovision 2022.
As it is known, Pabandom iš naujo 2022 consists of six shows: three quarterfinals, two semifinals and the grand final. The result for all 6 nights will be determined 50% by the TV audience and 50% by a five-member jury. For the first time, the judges will not be revealed, with the results announced at the end of each show to ensure that the audience’s vote is not affected.
Presenters of this year’s edition of Pabandom iš naujo are Giedrius Masalskis, Ieva Stasiulevičiūtė and Richardas Jonaitis.
Eight artists will compete in tonight’s final of Pabandom Iš Naujo 2022, with the winner being the one to represent Lithuania in the 66th Eurovision Song Contest.
These artists are:
- Justė Kraujelytė – “How to Get My Life Back“
- Lolita Zero – “Not Your Mother“
- Gebrasy – “Into Your Arms“
- Queens of Roses – “Washing Machine“
- Monika Liu – “Sentimentai”
- Augustė Vedrickaitė ft. Under – “Before You’re 6”
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė – “I’ll Be There”
- Rūta Loop – “Call Me From the Cold”
You can watch the Grand Final of Pabandom iš naujo! 2022 at 20:00 CET on the official website of LRT, by clicking here.
Stay tuned to Eurovisionfun for all news regarding Lithuania’s participation in Eurovision 2022!