Tonight takes place the Israeli Eurovision Pre-Party “Israel Calling” with more than 20 artists in the line-up.
This is going to be the fifth edition of the Israel Calling and has a special meaning as this year marks 50 years since this first participation of Israel in the Eurovision Song Contest alongside with the 75th anniversary of the establishment of the State of Israel. 18 of this year’s Eurovision participants are going to perform tonight.
- Albania – Albina & Familija Kelmendi
- Azerbaijan – TuralTuranX
- Croatia – Let 3
- Czechia – Vesna
- Denmark – Reiley
- Estonia – Alika
- Georgia – Iru
- Ireland – Wild Youth
- Latvia – Sudden Lights
- Lithuania – Monika Linkyte
- Malta – The Busker
- Moldova – Pasha Parfeni
- Poland – Blanka
- San Marino – Piqued Jacks
- Serbia – Luka Black
- Slovenia – Joker Out
- Spain – Blanca Paloma
- Ukraine – TVORCHI
The rest of the line-up includes the bellow guest performers:
- Anne-Marie David – Winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 1973
- Eden Alene – Represented Israel at Eurovision 2020 and 2021
- Ilanit – Represented Israel at Eurovision 1973 and 1977
- Imri – Represented Israel at Eurovision 2017
- Johnny Logan – Winner of Eurovision 1980 & 1987, and winning songwriter in 1992
- Katrina – Winner of Eurovision 1997
- Mei Finegold – Represented Israel at Eurovision 2014
- Shlomit Aharon- Represented Israel at Eurovision 1981
The Israeli Calling 2023 hosts are Dafna Dekel and Sigal Shachmon, who co-hosted the Eurovision Song Contest 1999 in Jerusalem. Dafna also represented Israel at Eurovision 1992. The event is going to take place at Hangar 11, a familiar place for the Eurofans as it was the venue of the Eurovision Village for the 2019 contest.
Israel Calling is not scheduled to be broadcast live tonight, but those interested can watch it on the upcoming Saturday 08/04 at 20:00 CET through the official YouTube channel of the event.
Stay tuned on Eurovision Fun for all the updates around the 2023 Eurovision Song Contest!