SVT just had just announced the two groups of four into which the eight Second Chance Semi-Final contestants of Melodifestivalen 2022 will compete, this Saturday March 5th! The two groups can be seen below:
- Danne Stråhed – “Hallabaloo“
- Anna Bergendahl – “Higher Power“
- Tone Sekelius – “My Way“
- Alvaro Estrella – “Suave“
- Cazzi Opeia – “I Can’t Get Enough“
- Lillasyster – “Till Our Days Are Over“
- Theoz – “Som du vill“
- Lisa Miskovsky – “Best to Come“
Later this afternoon, SVT will reveal the running order of the artists in the above groups.
Two songs from each of the four semi-finals, directly qualified to the grand final of Melodifestivalen 2022, which will take place on the 12th of March. The songs that placed third and fourth will have to compete again, at the fifth semi-final, held on the 5th of March.
Oscar Zia presents all the shows of Melodifestivalen 2022, while due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the shows for the national selection process that will represent Sweden in Turin this year, will be held exclusively in Stockholm!
Melodifestivalen 2022 finals will he held on the 12th of March, when we will get to know who will be selected as a representative for Sweden at the Eurovision Song Contest in Turin!
The detailed schedule of Melodifestivalen 2022 is described below:
- First Semi-Final on the 5th of February, at the Avicii Arena
- Second Semi-Final on the 12th of February, at the Avicii Arena
- Third Semi-Final on the 19th of February, at the Avicii Arena
- Fourth Semi-Final on the 26th of February, at Friends Arena
- Fifth Semi-Final on the 5th of March, at Friends Arena
- The Final on the 12th of March, at Friends Arena
Stay tuned at Eurovisionfun, for all the latest developments regarding Sweden’s entry for Eurovision 2022!