According to the producer of the Croatian national final, Tomislav Štengl , the nominated songs of Dora 2023 will be heard for the first time through the radio show The World of Discography and Zlatko Turkalj, on January 12th .
Then all the videos that Croatian TV received from the creators will be released through Dora‘s YouTube channel.
From Saturday January 14th and for four weeks, the show Ususret Dori 2023 with Mija Negovetić will be broadcasted , during which this year’s finalists will present themselves, sing and answer questions from the audience.
Guests on the first show will be Detour, Tajana Belina, The Splitters, Patricia Gašparini and Harmonija dissonance .
The final of Dora 2023 will take place on Saturday, February 11, with the voting process not showing any changes. The winner will be determined by both the jury and the television audience with a percentage of 50% each.
The 18 artists who will compete to represent Croatia at Eurovision 2023 are as follows:
- Damir Kedžo – “Angels and Demons”
- Meri Andraković – “Bye Bye Blonde”
- Martha May – “Distance”
- Tajana Belina – “Dom”
- Đana – “Free Fallin”
- Boris Štok – “Grijeh”
- Maja Grgić – “I Still Live”
- Patricia Gasparini – “I Will Wait”
- Krešo I Kisele Kiše – “Kme Kme”
- Eni Jurišić – “Kreni Dalje”
- The Spitters – “Lost & Found”
- Yogi – “Love At First Sight”
- Let 3 – “MAMA ŠČ!”
- Detour – “Master Blaster”
- Hana Mašić – “Nesreća”
- Harmonija Dissonance – “Nevera (Lei, Lei)”
- Barbara Munjas – “Putem Snova”
- Top of the Pops feat. Mario 5reković – “Putovanje”
Last year Croatia was represented by Mia Dimšić with the song “Guilty Pleasure” , but she failed to qualify for the Grand Final, finishing in 11th place in the First Semi-Final for the second time in a row:
Stay tuned to Eurovisionfun for all the news about Croatia’s participation in Eurovision 2023, in Liverpool!