Four weeks after the start of Pabandom iš naujo 2022, it is time for the second semi-final of the selection process for the Lithuanian representative in Eurovision 2022.
As it is known, Pabandom iš naujo 2022 consists of six shows: three quarterfinals, two semifinals and the grand final. The result for all 6 nights will be determined 50% by the TV audience and 50% by a five-member jury. For the first time, the judges will not be revealed, with the results announced at the end of each show to ensure that the audience’s vote is not affected.
Presenters of this year’s edition of Pabandom iš naujo are Giedrius Masalskis, Ieva Stasiulevičiūtė and Richardas Jonaitis.
Nine artists will be competing in tonight’s second semifinal Pabandom iš naujo 2022, aiming to qualify for the grand final on February 12th.
These artists are:
- Urtė Šilagalytė – “Running Chords”
- Mary Mo – “Get Up”
- Titas ir Benas – “Getting Through This”
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė – “I’ll Be There”
- Rūta Loop – “Call Me From the Cold”
- Augustė Vedrickaitė ft. Under – “Before You’re 6”
- Vilija Matačiūnaitė – “Šimtas vienas”
- Monika Liu – “Sentimentai”
- Moosu X – “Love that Hurts”
Only four of them will qualify and have the opportunity to claim the representation of Lithuania in Eurovision 2022.
From the first semifinal of last Saturday, in the grand final of February 12, the following qualified:
- Justė Kraujelytė – “How to Get My Life Back“
- Lolita Zero – “Not Your Mother“
- Gebrasy – “Into Your Arms“
- Queens of Roses – “Washing Machine“
The full program of Pabandom iš naujo 2022 is as follows:
1st Quarterfinal – January 8 2nd Quarterfinal – January 15 3rd Quarterfinal – January 22 1st Semifinal– January 29
- 2nd Semifinal – February 5
- Final – February 12
You can watch the second semifinal of Pabandom iš naujo! 2022 at 20:00 CET on the official website of lithuania public television, by clicking here.
Stay tuned to Eurovisionfun for all news regarding Lithuania’s participation in Eurovision 2022!