Portugal: The jury of the semi-finals of FdC 2023!
Portugal’s public broadcaster, RTP, has revealed the jury that will determine 50% of the results in the semi-finals of Festival da Canção 2023.
The seven members of the jury who will vote in the semi-finals of Portugal’s national final for the Eurovision Song Contest 2023 were announced today. The ones announced today will only be voting in the semi-finals, while a new jury, to be announced later, will be voting in the final.
The jury includes:
- Alex D’Alva
- Carlos Mendes (representative of Portugal in Eurovision 1968 and 1972)
- Márcia (participant in Festival da Canção 2017)
- Maro (representative of Portugal in Eurovision 2022)
- Neev (participant in Festival da Canção 2021)
- Pedro Ribeiro
- Sara Correia
Festival da Canção 2023 will consist of two semi-finals and a final, which will take place at the RTP studios in Lisbon. The presenters of the three shows are the following:
- Semi-final 1 (25 February) – Tânia Ribas de Oliveira and José Carlos Malato
- Semi-final 2 (4 March) – Sónia Araújo and Jorge Gabriel
- Final (11 March) – Filomena Cautela and Vasco Palmeirim
Stay tuned to Eurovisionfun for all news regarding Portugal’s participation in Eurovision 2023!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!